Offshore foundation services.
We specialise in tailored structuring of the ownership of family and corporate assets. Foundations play a pivotal role, especially in jurisdictions where trusts may not be universally recognised. Like corporate entities, foundations offer a unique blend of protection and continuity, making them a strategic choice in various wealth management scenarios.
Establish and administer your offshore foundation with confidence.
Acclime is free from conflicts of interest, always prioritising your and your beneficiaries’ best interests.
With over 40 years in foundation services, we offer unwavering stability and a commitment to excellence.
Our competitive fees provide a cost-effective path to foundation formation, even for moderate wealth portfolios.
Common questions & answers.
What is an offshore foundation?
Foundations are a very important component when structuring the ownership of family and corporate assets and are particularly important where trusts are not generally recognised. They are similar to corporate entities in many respects but afford the protection and continuity derived from using trusts.
Who should use a foundation?
A foundation is the solution for individuals who want to:
- Preserve their wealth against uncertainty, either political, economic or family-related
- Transfer wealth to their heirs in a tax-efficient manner
- Plan their estate to maximise the benefits of their wealth for family members and others
- Transfer wealth to their heirs in accordance with their wishes and not in accordance with the laws of the country where they live
- Consolidate the ownership of assets owned throughout the world in one location
- Have a centralised reporting
- Minimise or eliminate estate taxes arising on the death of the founder
When a foundation is established in a suitable offshore jurisdiction, provided that residents of the offshore jurisdiction are excluded from receiving benefits from the foundation, then there will be no local taxes applicable to the assets and income of the foundation.