Cyprus is a large island located in the Eastern Aegean area of the Mediterranean.
Following the implementation of incentives surrounding recent government policy, Cyprus has become an international financial, commercial and shipping centre with an open economy, based on the system of free enterprise. Government intervention is limited to safeguarding the system and providing guidance.
This makes Cyprus an extremely attractive tax planning base.
- EU and Euro Zone member state
- Lowest corporation tax in Europe at 12.5%
- Simple incorporation procedures with low operating costs
- Favourable tax regime for Cyprus holding companies
- A global network of double tax treaties with over 40 countries
- Compliance with international standards
- Stable political, legal and regulatory systems
- First class professional services – legal, tax, accounting, investment and brokerage
- Well-developed banking sector with quick and efficient account openign procedures
- Market-oriented economy
- Well-educated and multilingual labour force
- Advanced transport and telecommunications network
- Internationally renowned shipping centre
Services offered in Cyprus.
- Incorporation, management and administration of Cyprus companies
- Domiciliation and registered office facilities
- Professional directors and nominee shareholders
- Company secretarial services
- Opening and maintenance of corporate and personal bank accounts
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Corporate banking and finance
- Drafting and execution of legal documentation
- Tax planning