As a well-established premier Asian financial hub, Singapore has political stability, sound economic and financial fundamentals, and client confidentiality standards comparable to those of Switzerland.
Singapore is a member of the British Commonwealth and gained independence from Great Britain in 1965 but retains close links with the British Crown.
Many large accountancy and legal firms have offices in Singapore, as do most of the major international banks. Communications are excellent, with state-of-the-art telecommunications equipment and an airport that serves as a regional hub for over 100 destinations.
- Low personal tax rates, no capital gains tax and low inheritance tax
- No restriction on the free entry and repatriation of funds
- A Singapore company is resident and domiciled in a country with a highly regarded international reputation, thus facilitating our clients to more successfully trade in Asia and trade globally
- Many double taxation treaties
- Popular location for Asian regional headquarters
- Corporation tax rate of 17% however effective tax rate is lower than 17%
- Efficient aircraft and shipping registries
- To support entrepreneurship and to help Singapore local enterprises grow, a newly incorporated company that satisfies the qualifying conditions can claim for full tax exemption on the first $100,000 of normal chargeable income* (excluding Singapore franked dividends) for each of its first three consecutive YAs.
Services offered in Singapore.
- Registration of Singapore companies
- Registration of branch offices of foreign companies
- Day-to-day company administration including opening and operating bank accounts, issuing invoices, Goods & Service Tax management, payroll ∓ human resources management, accounting and bookkeeping services
- Administration of companies involved in purchasing or international trading transactions through Singapore