Why the United Kingdom?
The United Kingdom has an open economy in which international trade and investment play a significant role.
Economic prosperity is further enhanced by overseas businesses making the United Kingdom their European and International business base.
More than 35% of all foreign investment in Europe is made through the United Kingdom, which offers the best-regulated marketplace, the best communication systems and the lowest taxation rates.
- The most favoured inward investment location in Europe, attracting around 40% of Japanese, US and Asian investment into the European Union
- Fast, easy access to the European Union single market and an environment which allows business to prosper
- Companies based in the United Kingdom are well-placed to do business in the global marketplace
- The UK’s integrated transport network provides fast, low-cost delivery throughout Europe
- The United Kingdom’s business environment gives every incentive for companies to grow, innovate and compete in a global marketplace
- The United Kingdom boasts the lowest utilities costs in the European Union
- Its telecommunications industry is one of the most advanced in the world
- Certain tax allowances are available to companies setting up in specific areas of the United Kingdom
- The United Kingdom has one of the lowest main corporation tax rate of any major industrialised country
Services offered in the United Kingdom.
- Incorporation, structuring and management of UK companies
- Day-to-day company administration including opening and operating bank accounts, issuing invoices, VAT management, accounting and bookkeeping services
- UK tax planning services for both resident and non-resident individuals and businesses
- Business support services for clients wishing to establish a base in Britain
- Specialist advice and services relating to British and EU market-entry